Hello!
Hope you are well!
I made a porch pot!
I am linking this up at:
ABC Christmas Challenge Y & Z are for? Y is for Your choice/ Anything Goes Z is for Zebra: Black and white and/or stripes
Die Cut Divas Challenge this month is Flowers
Happy Little Stampers December Stencil Challenge I used Glitter Glaze through a stencil
Little Red Wagon Challenge #735 Merry Christmas
I mentioned last post that I was trying to clean up Christmas off my desk. My friend Chrissy says not to cause Christmas challenges are year round! And she's right.... I was just trying to use up the 'stuff' I cut out and had planned to use!! Guess if it doesn't get used I can put it in a Christmas folder to be used during the year!! But really, my desk needs to be tidied, as it looks like Christmas exploded!
Anyhoo, parcels, cards etc. have all been mailed! Have a couple lunch dates next week, my brother will be back the 20th or 22nd. Life is good! Not sure if the Tuck Shop will be closed between Christmas and New Years... guess I'll find out next week! Our Santa Claus parade is this Saturday evening! The Holiday Train went through town today!!
Lots to do to keep busy!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

7 comments:
Sounds like Christmas has come to town in your parts Gail and you even got to make a pretty card as well.
B x
Just GORgeous! LOve your tub of flowers Gail.
So many pretty dies.
Chrissyxx
With watch out for your cards next year lol x
Beautiful porch pot bursting with flowers.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh Gail, your porch pot looks amazing!! Wish the one at my house looked that good - lol. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!!
Gail this is so wonderful x
Lovely porch pot - nothing looks that good on my porch. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge of using flowers in your project.
Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment