Hello!
Hope you are well!
I signed up again for the Card Chain Challenge. So far I am 1 for 3. Sorry US peeps, one (both) of our Postal Services suck! I live 5 miles from the boarder, and my cards aren't making it across! I will have a go of going across the line to mail the next one that goes to the US. I hear it's not a big deal to cross anymore. (Actually, the problem was getting BACK into Canada!)
Anyhoo.....
It is the second of the month, so time to reveal our cards, and who sent what to whom!
These were the options for April.
Challenge Directions
Make a card using at least one of the following options. (You can actually use two, three, all the options, but you
are only required to use one of them.)
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Spring / Umbrellas / Friendship
I managed to use all the Theme Options: Spring/ Umbrellas/ Friendship.
I sent this card to Jeanne in Minnesota!
I received a cute card from Joanne in California!
You still have time to sign up for MAY! Just go here!
I'll just keep signing up and mailing, hopefully my cards eventually get to their destination!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

.jpg)
5 comments:
What a sweet card. Love the giant umbrella and little duck. That fluffy looking layer (not sure what it is) adds such interest and texture xx
Yay for you getting in all the options Gail! What a cute image of the girl in the rain with her duck! So pretty with the torn paper behind your scalloped edge image and with the twine and little umbrella charm! Julia xx (I know this is probably a stupid question - but you are using an international stamp when mailing to the US? or at least taking it to the post office to be sure there's enough postage?)
I've had exactly the same Gail, one to Kenya never did make it, one to Gail who runs the challenge came back a few weeks later despite the addy being correct. So yes it does suck, especially with the cost of postage now.
You card tis time round is lovely so I hope it makes it.
B x
GORgeous colours and design Gail.
LOve your sentiment too.
Chrissyxx
Darling little girl image - perfect for your spring card, Gail - love it!!
Post a Comment