Hello!
How are you!
I had a card in my head and it turned out better than I thought it would! My mom has already claimed it for her paper girl (woman)! She's also our neighbor!
I got these gold cards on sale (ages ago). I have been cutting them up for projects. Now I know why....I don't have envelopes that fit! They are an A6/ 4.5 X 6.25. I had some fancy little flat bags that worked!
I am linking this up over at:
Country View Challenges/ Christmas/ Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge/ Option, Things with wings (She is taking a break at the end of December)
Creative Fingers Challenge #244/ Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge/ Anything Goes- Option: Stencil
Most Magical Time of The Year Challenges #3/ Most Magical Florals
Once Upon a Time #5/ The Legend of the Poinsettia
The Flower Challenge #75/ Christmas
I have been rooting through cupboards and closets for Christmas decorations. Got a lot done today, however, the hallway is still full! I haven't even brought one box in from the garage that says "Christmas"! There's just. A. Lot!
Anyhoo, getting my stuff all ready to meet the kids and friends in Jasper for Christmas! Still have to book an oil change! Kalen got a new job after we made plans, so can't come. It will be fun! Apparently Santa has a workshop there!
Better go!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Stay Safe!

9 comments:
It's a fabulous card and wow just love the pointsettias as the focal point to your card and a lovely sentiment too! always nice when it turns out better than you thought, nice you found decorations and you seem to have plenty going on enjoy your time and day x
Hello again, Gail! Your poinsettia is so beautiful and I love the bejeweled centers and so-true gold-embossed sediment! She will love it! Thank you for playing along with The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell GD
Lovely card Gail. There is often a good reason why things are on sale but at least being a crafter, you can make your own envelopes or think outside the box for an alternative like you have done. Thank you for entering the Things with Wings Challenge at CHNC.
Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining our December challenge at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x
Gorgeous card - just perfect for our challenge - get yourself an envelope punch board - it's brilliant for making envelopes for odd shaped cards.
A beautiful card, love the vibrant poinsettia’s.
Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge.
Val – DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com
I'm back with another DT hat on. Thank you also for entering the Things with Wings Challenge at CHNC.
Beautiful - a very elegant design.
Thanks for joining us at The Most Magical Time of the Year.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment