Tuesday, December 6, 2022

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."~Mother Theresa

 Hello!

Hope you're all well!

I am just cleaning off my desk {insert maniacal laughter here}....

Trying to put things away, and wondering if some of my creations can be used in challenges!

I made this winter scene to send my grandson sometime after Christmas. 










They have winter for a very long time!!

This is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp called Cool Kids. (Still available)

It's the first time it's been inked up. The sentiment is from the set too!

I have learned to be careful with what glue I use to add glitter for the snowdrifts! Sometimes I get yellow snow! Hahaha

Hope you're staying warm!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

I am linking this up over at:

Make My Monday Challenge #189/ A Winter Card (not Christmas)

NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff) First time for my stamp set

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges/Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations/Anything stamped/option Winter Wonderland


 


7 comments:

TK said...

Cute as a bug's ear! Your scene is fun and whimsical, thank you for using your NBUS stamp and joining at NBUS!

brenda said...

How lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations Gail and your Snowmen scene certainly is a Winter Wonderland, thank so much for joining in.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Super cute Gail.
LOve your colours and this fun sentiment.
Chrissyxx

Darnell said...

He will love it, Gail! And, actually, from my experience he would REALLY love it if it had yellow snow! In fact, what is that little girl doing? Hahaha! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! I wish you the happiest of holidays and a blessed new year! Hugs, Darnell

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, goodness, what a great winter card for your grandson! The images are so cute. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Dawn Phillips said...

What a lovely fun winter scene. Thank for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Mrs.B said...

It's a lovely little scene and a great design.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x