Monday, April 25, 2022

"Don't save your best for when you think the material calls for it. Always bring your full potential to every take, and be on top of your job, or they will replace you.~Gabrielle Union"

Hello!

Hope you are well!

I have been making cards and watching Netflix....you know, cause I have time now! Haha

I get my work for the day done, then come play.

So we have discussed this before, all the fun stuff in my craft stash. A LOT I have never played with. 

Here's more!


 I used a glitter paste. I had glitter and paste all over. My stencil didn't come clean, and I washed it right after I was done. Anyhoo, I know it's on black. but it's real sparkly IRL! That's why I wanted the jewel tone behind it. The butterflies are velum and I added a few sparkly jewels! The inside says It's your day to sparkle!

While it was fun, and messy, some of my stencils are a cardboard; they must be one use? I will try and let you know. I have other pastes and 'stuff', just never played with them. 

I have one grad card made....need 2 more. I have a nephew graduating grade 12, and Bryson is graduating kindergarted!

I am taking mom to an appointment tomorrow. The info says she could be there for 4 hours, so am taking my crocheting! I'm on my fourth bag holder.

I DID make  set of these cute produce bags. 

That are acting weird and are waaaay at the bottom of the page!

Better go.

Stay safe!

Talk to ya later!

 

Picture

 

 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

I love your card and l agree once the jobs are done it’s time to play enjoy your day xx

Barbara said...

Good to see you cardmaking... I still haven't gotten my mojo back. Enjoy Netflix, I'm a rather recent new subscriber but I think I'll cancel it for the summer.