Monday, April 18, 2022

Every Moment Matters

 Hello!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

We woke up to this.


It was gone by the end of the day!

I cooked a fantastic supper yesterday for mom, her sisters and Kalen!

I don't have a card today, but I did make this!

I had an empty Altoid tin sitting on a shelf.

I turned it into this!





 


I glued magnets to my buttons.

I do have cards on the go, I just got sidetracked!

On the go I have a Mother's Day card, Vanessa's birthday card, and a graduation card!

But I made this instead! Haha.

Gotta go!

Stay safe!

Talk to ya later!

 

2 comments:

brenda said...

Snow's never good in April, but they are threatening some here in parts this week. Fabulous recycling.

B x

Barbara said...

Oh, I love the upcycled tin, fantastic idea! We often have snow or at least awful weather at Easter, not so this year, though. It was wonderful spring weather and we did the first barbecue of the year!