Hello!
Hope you've all been well!
Kalen is here for the weekend so I left work this morning at 10am.
My job will be flexible like that!
I do have to work for a few hours tomorrow, but he has plans!
We're (commune), gramma, Kalen, probably Dorothy are going out for supper tonight!
Fun times!
Dorothy had a birthday yesterday, here's her card!
It's my Aunt Alyces birthday today, here's her card!
Hope you've all been well!
Kalen is here for the weekend so I left work this morning at 10am.
My job will be flexible like that!
I do have to work for a few hours tomorrow, but he has plans!
We're (commune), gramma, Kalen, probably Dorothy are going out for supper tonight!
Fun times!
Dorothy had a birthday yesterday, here's her card!
It's my Aunt Alyces birthday today, here's her card!
It's an eclipse card.
I think it turned out great, I have since ordered smaller alphabets, as 4 letters is all that will fit with this size!
It doesn't show up, but the green in the background is shimmery!
I also, unfortunately needed a sympathy card for my friends that helped me move here!
They had to put one of their corgis down.
I will need another one, as their second Corgi died this week.
Not sure if it was from a broken heart, but so sad.
There you have it!
I am working on a few other cards, I got sidetracked making these, so Brysons' Easter card is done!
Pretty sure I need a few more birthday cards, before Easter!
It's a lovely day here, after we had snowmaggedon on Tuesday!
Better go, hope you're all well!
Have a great long weekend!
Talk to ya later!




2 comments:
Snowmageddon... while it's spring here, like 15C, and I couldn't help but plant flowers, full well knowing that the cold will very likely hit again. But so be it! Love your cards! Have a great weekend!
Hi Gail, how are you? Hope fine. What great cards you made, the one with the word cake and even if it is a sad moment, the with love made card for the dog.
Regards Claudia
Post a Comment