Sunday, March 10, 2019

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman

Hello!
I've been trying to get here for a week!
Always something going on
It's life I guess!

I made a St. Patrick's Day card!
I only ever need one for my mom!


I have also been 'birding', that's what the proud son calls it!

This Pygmy Nuthatch and friends were seen in the feeder last week!
Fun bird to watch, and can run up & down the tree like nobodies business!



Also, this pheasant & friends show up a couple times a day in the yard.
Not sure what kind it is, we could never see if it had a red ring around his eye.
Yesterday I got some awesome pictures.
Kalen asked me how close I was.
Told him I was in the house at the back door.
Darn squirrel got into the bird feeder & there was seed all over!
 
In other news, I talk to Bryson (grandson) almost every night.
Or we Facetime.
Here he is reading me a story; if you can zoom in, the phone is propped up against the TV stand.
 


 And here; during Facetime, he wanted to take me for a ride on his truck.
You can see my face. All I can see is his shirt!
And he's so proud!
 I have been keeping busy researching natural gas.
I'm the only home on my street without it!
I can't do the wood stove another winter.
Chimney fire scared me, and I can't sleep!
Which is not great, cause I don't sleep anyway; I just nap!

Been to The Upside
The High School drama club put on Peter Pan & Wendy.
Last night was the Coffee House at Wyndell!

It's light out longer, spring is coming, and I'm sure there will be a gazillion things for me to learn do!

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute card Gail. Love the fabulous bird pictures and adorable picture of your grandson.

By the way we have had natural gas for years now, love it. Never had any problems or issues.

Hugs Diane

Barbara said...

The ride on Bryson's truck is THE best :-) What a cute little guy! Can't believe you talk to him every night, wow. We had quite the storm yesterday and it was a snow chaos today (not by your standards of course)... but spring is not far off!

Sandra H said...

Lovely post today your card is gorgeous and thank you for sharing your photos x

Shirley-Anne said...

Thanks for calling in to say hi at my blog post , Gail.Love your photos .
Your St. Patrick's day card is rather cute simply green
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Claudia said...

Hi Gail, what a sweet card for the special day. Lovely!
GLG Claudia