Monday, November 7, 2016

Excited!

It's been quite the past 2 weeks!
There's this thing called life!
Meet Bryson David.
Born October 22, 2016 at 1:51 pm, emergency cesarean.
7.9 lbs. 19.5"


 He's pretty special.
As he was here for Halloween, he had to play along!


I watched him for an hour one afternoon.
Apparently I'm boring!
His uncle Kalen is coming this weekend to meet him.
Vanessa & I did a project, that I will show you after this weekend!

In other news, I did get my liqueur bottled! 

 There were samples, and I must say it turned out amazing!
There's Apple Liqueur & Cherry Brandy. The recipients will have to work for a taste, as the corks went on really tight!

I needed a card, as "meet the baby" is this Sunday!


 
 Just google stair step dresser card, there are lots out there!
I will take this up the alley sometime today.

Mama Mia this Thursday, and Thanks Vanessa for having the baby early, so we could go!

Better run, laundry is on the go, and I need to clean before Thursday! And bake something for Monday supper!
Kalen will be here Friday!

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
 
 

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh so cute!! he's adorable your so lucky enjoy him they grow up so quickly your card is adorable too!! sending lots of love xx

Marianne said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet, and I don't think he finds you boring. You simply have a calming effect on him lol. The liqueur looks really festive. Fun card design. Will have to check it out.
Marianne x

brenda said...

Fabulous Halloween outfit but that darling baby steals the show Gail.

B x

Barbara said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy - and it seems he enjoyed Halloween, too! And once you show him your creative nook he will realize how not boring you are :-) Liqueur... mmmmhhh. Oh, I love this time of year!

MaryH said...

What a handsome (and quite a large!) young man you have in your family now. He looks very contented, and so cute in his 1st Halloween outfit with that witchy Granma too! Congratulations to all of you. Loved the stairstep baby card...very clever and perfect to welcome him. Your liqueur flavors sound yummy...be delicious in an after dinner coffee. Take care, and give your new addition lots of sweet cuddles. TFS & Hugs

Diane said...

Congratulations Gail, what a cute little boy. Love all the fun pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Hugs diane