Thursday, March 31, 2016

Don't quit. Take a break, rest if you must then go for it. Don't quit.

Hello!
Nice to see you!
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

I had my visit with the surgeon on March 22. As soon as he started saying "We'll talk about it...." I almost cried! I said, the screws have to come out, I can't live with the pain! And I have a very high pain tolerance! My poor foot has been swollen and bruised since the surgery. It's not a happy foot!
He said that they would get a hold of me within a couple weeks, and he'd remove the hardware. Next Tuesday will be 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything.
I'm going to have a local anesthetic. Call me crazy, but if they put me to sleep, he might as well redo the operation like he wants to! That would be the third time, and I just can't!

I forgot to take a picture of the treats I made my peeps and the kids of the bosses at work for Easter until I had them packed up to deliver.




 So again, I was treated to an artful Thank You!
Just makes me smile!



One of my friends gave me this coffee mug!
It makes me smile too!
There's a normal mug next to it!
 


I bought the following on the local Buy, Sell, Trade for $20.
I've been wanting to make my own laundry soap for some time.
You know how it goes; do the research, make a list.....and that's it!
Anyhoo, at my local grocery store the Arm & Hammer, and the Oxi Clean added up to over $20. The lady I bought this from even gave me her grater for the bar soap!

 
The geese are back! I've been hearing them at night, but didn't see them until today!
I'm working on some cards. I'll need one for an 8 year old next week!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Talk to ya later!
Hope you're well!
 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm so sorry about your foot still giving you all this trouble... I just keep my fingers crossed that the suregon will contact you and that this gets resolved. Love the Thank You Note and that mug couldn't have a more appropriate owner!! Have a good weekend! Oh, and yes, the geese: I've been hearing them at night for a while, too, but haven't seen them yet. But I guess they have all in Scandinavia by now already.

MaryH said...

Good evening Gail, doing a little catchup this evening. So sorry to hear you're still being plagued with the foot pain, and I can guess you must be so disheartened over this. Going through so much, things not working out as expected. And it's so aggravating when they don't get back to you as well. Good luck with the 'fix it' on that, and I pray it won't be too awful for you, and that THIS time, things heal properly. Loved your mug, that would be perfect for the office I worked in! (which I'm glad I don't now!). Be interested in hearing about your soap making adventures. You are ONE busy lady, bet you don't have time to get bored. Also enjoyed seeing your cute thank you for treats card too! Happy Wkend, and hope you get some foot relief very soon. TFS