Friday, November 6, 2015

The difference between those who change the world and those who don't is that those who do believe they can. --Simon Sinek

Thought I'd better say HI, and get my Halloween pictures on here before it's Christmas!
Went to Vanessa's again this year, as I'm in a basement suite, and the doorbell doesn't belong to me!
We had over 70 kids again this year!
This is Harley, me & Vanessa!
V is a Facebook junkie, so we were called 'adorable'!
Hahaha, I haven't been 'adorable' since I was a baby! (If then!)
 

Gandalf came to visit, and stayed for supper! (That's why my sleeves are rolled up!)


 We had a lot of fun, and a lot of laughs!

Alrighty........
Kalen texted me a couple weeks ago, and said he needed some Christmas cards.
Me: How many?
Kalen: What's the standard order?
Me: Whatever you need. How about a dozen?
Kalen: OK, and I want to pay.
Me: You're my kid, that entitles you to free cards for life.....like your g-ma!

I have a pile of scraps of Christmas paper on my desk....don't ask, so I have 3 made!





I'm sorry about the oh so crappy lighting!

Anywho, since I talked to you last, I've been to another Fall Supper, dog visits, movie Transylvania 2( which was just as cute as the first), the Picture Art (photographs of local artists) up at the county office, the greenhouse Christmas opening, and it's Firepit Friday!
Since it has snowed, and stayed, it was raining out a while ago, we'll be inside.
The crafts will start next Friday!
Getting my hair done tomorrow, dentist on Monday, and I have a bag of apples on my kitchen floor that need something done with them! Also going to The Night of Artists next Saturday night.

Better go, hope you're well!
Talk to ya soon!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Gail, first let me say those are the cutest Halloween pictures and costumes. Wow you have been busy making fabulous cards.

Hugs Diaene

brenda said...

Looks like a great Halloween for you Gail and three super Christmas cards as well.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Myrna said...

Busy, busy girl but you sound happy so that"s all that matters.
All my wounds seem fine and I have had absolutey zero pain...so that's a good thing. :)
Cool cards!!!!
Myrna

Barbara said...

What a spooky night you had there! Love the cards! And about the apples: it was like that here, they were sitting around for a couple of weeks and then I decided to make applesauce (with cinnamon and vanilla). Yummy.

chrissy xx said...

Gail! You do have busy days lol.. There's only 24 hours in a day for me? You seem to have more or you fit more in!!
FABulous photo's thanks for sharing...I LOve your cards. I to make cards for DIL she always says thank you. So that,s okay.
Chrissyxx
Apple pie sounds nice to me, perhaps a large tub of ice cream when you go shopping? x

MaryH said...

Enjoyed the Halloween photos. Great costumes, and obvious that you had lots of fun. Yep, adorable is a good word. Loved the pretty cards too. Pretty good to whip up with snippets, they look lovely. Also had a grin at the 'free life entitlement'. Kudos to K, for at least making the offer. He's lucky to have a skilled crafter to command at the last minute! Hope the foot is making progress. Glad it's not slowing you down any. TFS & Hugs