Happy Halloween!
It's my most favorite day of the year!
This week I've made cupcakes, treats, delivered them, went to the foot surgeon, dentist, a fall supper, movie, got Avon, sorted it, and delivered it, Firepit Friday .................
These were the treat bags I made my peeps!
Kids at work, hairdresser, a lady at the post office yesterday that was having a bad day...............
It's my most favorite day of the year!
This week I've made cupcakes, treats, delivered them, went to the foot surgeon, dentist, a fall supper, movie, got Avon, sorted it, and delivered it, Firepit Friday .................
These were the treat bags I made my peeps!
Kids at work, hairdresser, a lady at the post office yesterday that was having a bad day...............
They all included some form of this Russell Stover pumpkin chocolate, and the bigger ones had a little more!
Finally finished Vanessa & Harleys' Halloween card!
(It's dark purple, horrible lighting!)
This was pumpkin spice chocolate I found at Michaels & made them for the top of the cupcakes, which apparently didn't make a picture! But the recipe is here!
This is what it did Monday!
Didn't stay, but we're supposed to get more tomorrow!
It's the "S" word!
Later this afternoon, I will go to Vanessa's to had out treats!
I'm in a basement suite, and the doorbell doesn't belong to me!
Hauling my bag of costumes up the alley!!
Firepit Friday has still been going strong as it hasn't snowed yet!
We dress warmer, and the fire is bigger!
The foot surgeon & I will talk again in 3 months.
He wants to do surgery again, I just think the screws should come out!
It's not healing; I told him that's because I'm allergic to metal, and why do you have to wear that big bracelet that says 'METAL' into the operating room if no one looks at it!?
Another dentist appointment in a week for a crown!
The movie we went to was The Intern,
with Robert DeNiro & Anne Hathaway.
Highly recommended!
Tomorrow evening we're going to another fall supper, then to Transylvania 2!
Tis the season!
So have a great day & weekend everyone!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to you later!
6 comments:
Busy as usual :-) Love all those Halloween treats - you outdid yourself! Am having a creative day at home (after I finished major cleaning efforts)... and have an hour and a half left to make up my mind about going to the Halloween event at the Botanical Gardens. Don't think I will, though... Good luck at the dentist's, have two costly appointments coming up as well :-( Enjoy your weekend!!
wow, you've been so productive making these adorable treats! you had a dentist appointment after cupcakes? :) hope you're feeling better soon and don't get too much of the fluffy stuff just yet.
You are another one that belongs in the Energizer Bunny group! You are always so busy with such interesting & fun activities. Sorry to hear the dr visit was not so happy, and Ioved the bracelet comment!! What a sweet & generous person you are to work making all the lovely treats for your friends to enjoy & feel special. You can keep that white stuff up your way - we SCarolinians don't want None of That! (yeah, I do know proper grammer, but redneck sounds more emphatic!) It's pretty in your pictures and the firepit sounds fire (maybe hotdogs & marshmallows roasting - or chestnuts, whatever!). Loved your CAS card...really spooky. Good for you at ducking into the basement. Gives me an idea..I was gonna keep the light off this year (cuz we didn't get many last year, and wasn't gonna buy candy that we then either eat ourselves or try to find someone to gift it to, so we don't scarf it up). Mr decided otherwise..so the porch light will be on for a while. Then HE goes off to a car show, with my instructions to get back here before dark! Enjoyed reading your post, and loved the pics. Stay warm, and hope the foot is not paining you too awful much. Doesn't seem to slow you down! TFS
My favourite day too? You have been a busy girl with your treats and cards. As for the snow, you are welcome to keep it out where you are. HAPPY HALLOWEEN Gail!
Oooh no Gail the S word didn't think l'd be reading about SNOW just yet l really feel for you...........your so busy and what gorgeous creations too your so talented xx
I'm sorry but, I don't do Halloween! {can say this cause I'm so far away} I 'm one of those that would still eat the sweeties if you brought me some Gail..
or the chocolate or the cupcakes!
Great card, FAB colours and not to scary lol.
.Don't like your photo from the window. Not even thinking about the S*** word here..Weather's still to nice in fact nicer than it should be at the moment, the birds aren't sure what time of year it is! Cringing about your foot and a visit to the dentist as well!
Chrissyxx
Post a Comment