Sunday, November 15, 2015

#HMFMC 207

The challenge over at House Mouse right now is to use "PLAID"!
I'm still making Kalen his Christmas cards, so I thought 'why not'!

 Have a great day everyone!
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!

11 comments:

MaryH said...

A cute couple of meecies, with this Christmas candle. Love this plaid background and the scallop dies. Perfect to show off this cute HM set. TFS & hope the foot is doing better. Hugs

Claudia said...

Hi Gail

How sweet the two mice are. Love the card as it is really showing piece on earth what is so important at the moment. I thank you very much for your visits and your so lovely comments on my blog. Wish you a wonderful Sunday evening.

with creative greetings
Claudia

Sue from Oregon said...

Perfect Plaid Paper!!! You rocked the plaid challenge Gail...love love love the silver touches you used as well!

Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!


♥ Sue Kment

Barbara said...

Sleepless in a Germany as a friend interrupted my "going to sleep routine" :-( But the sooner I get to see another cute card from you, the better - this gets my blood pressure down alright. What an adorable image!

Sue said...

Aww, this pair is so darn cute. Love the plaid you chose and the card design too. Tjhanks for joining us and sharing your holiday card with us at the Houe Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative is your card as always you are so talented in lots of crafty ways x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Great use of the plaid for the challenge. And of course, your little meeces are adorable.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and colours, perfect! :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Gail, your design is fabulous and with fantastic plaid papers..........I love the adorable image and super details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge.

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, Gail! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Beth Brovold said...

A fabulous card Gail!! I love this image...beautifully done...thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Take care,
Beth