Sunday, December 13, 2015

Try to be like the turtle - at ease in your own shell. --Bill Copeland

I know, I know, almost a month!
Lots going on!
Christmas markets, baking, the last card/gift cards are going in the mail tomorrow!

One of the cards that went with Kalens' bunch!
The MERRY is very glittery!


I made these today....body scrubs!
Who knew that salt & oil would weigh so much!
Apparently I have to put a disclaimer on them, as there's no preservatives, so they make the floor of your shower very slippery!
They are lavender/ vanilla, and pomegranate/ orange.
 

Love them; you're supposed to be able to do the contents in 
30 minutes....I beg to differ. Maybe I'm just slow!! 



I made my Hot Chocolate on a stick today. It's just made, not cut up & bagged. Maybe tomorrow!
We have had our staff party; we're really busy at work!
Which in this hurry up & slow down world is a bonus.
I'm grateful every day for my job! 
We did get a new server, so there's some growing pains, hopefully that's all fixed tomorrow!
I can't send email from our accounting program!  

Vanessa & I have most of our goodies made for baskets! Oh, and because I want to share a feel good story with you....here you go
Get the tissues; she really is doing amazing, I go visit her once a week!
The lady that took Cardi in is awesome! I went this afternoon, always with treats, played fetch, gave belly rubs, and got slobbery dog kisses! She has 2 other dogs, and everyone is getting along.....most of the time!!
I'd better go, hopefully it doesn't take me as long to chat again!
If it does, have a merry Christmas, and lots of food and laughs!

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
 

3 comments:

brenda said...

It might be a month Gail but worth the wait, super creations and the first wow card is just beautiful.

B x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Barbara said...

Beautiful cards, noth of them.. and about the bod scrubs: my colleague fell in her bathtub a couple of weks ago, slipping on her 2in1 shower gel and body lotion... broke a rib bone and is in constant pain now - was told she would be for a couple of months. Anyhow, I love all the activity in your life! Keep it up but don't forget to slow down and recharge at the end of the year!