Saturday, October 17, 2015

Challenge HMFMC205

Lookit!
I had a minute!
Well, several, because I've been working on this all week!

I wanted to play along over at the House Mouse site!!
I haven't played for-evah! 
Their theme this time is
"In the PINK"





So go!
Dig out your little meeces & friends & play along! 
You've got lots of time!!

Talk to ya later!
Hope you're all well! 

12 comments:

Torrey said...

Howdy Gail! I'm just (dare I say it)...TICKLED PINK that you came to play with us at House Mouse and Friends!! I love the gentle simplicity of your card. So, have you had your mammogram yet this year??

hugs,
Torrey

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Gail...I am so glad you found a"minute" to play along with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! I love this little bunny strutting her stuff! Super cute and oh so PINK!

♥ Sue Kment

brenda said...

As always a beautiful creation Gail, hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Marianne said...

Sweet. I've been wanting to play along recently, but I cannot for the life of remember where I hid the few HM stamps that I own...

Sandra H said...

Morning Gail.........Simply gorgeous as always is your card l just adore your image too! x

chrissy xx said...

What is it about these meeces that make me smile? Everthing lol.
What a sweetie this is.
LOving your dies Gail sooo pretty.
Chrissyxx
Hope your keeping well.

Diane said...

Gail this is the cutest image ever, love the background die cut and lace oval frame.

Hugs Diane

Sue said...

She is adorable and love all the pink, perfect for our challenge this time.
Good to see you back, been a long time. Thanks for joining us and
sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Beth Brovold said...

So glad that you were able to have a play with this sweet little fashion mouse!! Thanks for playing along with us in this extremely important "In the Pink" challenge...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Barbara said...

What an adorable image... and such a great card!

Bonnie Weiss said...

She's a cutie Gail, with your special touch.

Christine said...

Hi Gail super sweet image & lots of pink..the lovely die cut frame is perfect ..

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall..

smiles Christine x