Friday, February 13, 2015

Gratitude and attitude are the keys to happiness. --Ann Liguori

Hello peeps!
I did a card for the HMFMC187.
For 2 (two) nights I've been fiddling with sentiments!
Nothing. Worked.
 
So here's my card, hopefully I'll get it figured out!
 
 
It's an "S" card, and I even did the inside!

 
I'm also going to link it up over at Gruffies & Guests!
Better run!
It's pouring rain out (I can hear it) and it's -10C!
Might have to skate to craft night!!
 
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!
 
 


18 comments:

Snoopy said...

Beautiful card, Gail! I wouldn't worry about the sentiment. There's so much loveliness to look at I didn't even miss it. Fabulous card, Lauren! Your coloring is so beautiful and I love the homemade bandage. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

richardbreaks said...

Wow, super elegant. I love how you repeated the die cut on the inside with the different orientation. Great job!

brenda said...

Super and inspiring card Gail.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Christine said...

Hi Gail great shaped card sweet image & gorgeous colours cute take on the Love chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine x

Barbara said...

It's a gorgeous card. And I totally agree with Snoopy: forget about the sentiment - they're overrated!! Be careful when skating later on!

Myrna said...

Wow this is beautiful.!!!!!
Myrna

Bonnie Weiss said...

Love the use of the s-fold and of course, your Gruffles are adorable.

Sue said...

Aww, Gail, so sweet. Love the image. Great design and beautiful papers.
Love how you turned the die for the inside, clever! Thanks for joining us
for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Hi Gail! Thanks for joining us at HMFMC with your pretty card! Sometimes that happens to me and I set the card aside for a day or two and think about it! That seems to clear my mental block! Good Luck! ♥ Sue Kment

Marianne said...

Hi Gail, looks like you have been pretty busy yourself creating cards. Loved your baby card. I wouldn't worry about putting a sentiment on the outside of the card. It does not always need one. Your could always add a sentiment on that pretty die on the inside.

Dorte said...

Love the fold and the beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Love is in the air' challenge at HM&F this time and good luck in the draw.
Dorte x

chrissy xx said...

What a Wonderful creation this is Gail!
FABulous colours and the cutest of images.
I'm sure you will know what sentiment to use when it's time to sent your card.
Chrissyxx
Hope you got to Craft night x

Diane said...

Morning Gail, wow love the shape of this card design and darling mice image and details.

Hugs diane

Unknown said...

Fab card! Love the cute image, thanks for joining in the fun at Gruffies & Guests, good luck in the challenge Anne-Marie DT x

MaryH said...

Wonderful! Sometimes you just don't need a sentiment - (or you don't have a place to put one that looks right). I think this one is perfect as it is. I really like the way you've got that side punch on the interior; the HM image is cute as can be, beautifully colored and embellied. You could just write a little note on the white die cut inside, and it's going to be great. Love this swing fold as you've done it. Lots of interest & really delightful. TFS & Hugs.

Sandra H said...

Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Love is all around” with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Vickie Y said...

What a sweet card; love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies and Guests Challenge.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card ! thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests good luck in the draw
Shaz x