Thursday, November 13, 2014

HMFMC182

That there title is short for -  I'm playing over at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge!
I've missed these guys (gals)!

The theme this time is Brrrr, it's COLD Outside!

Here's my creation!



The JOY got a little lost in the snowflakes, not that there's JOY in a cold blustery day, but it's all that fit!
Well I must go do the Hop & link this up before it's too late!

Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

11 comments:

Snoopy said...

Beautiful card, Gail! I'm getting cold just looking at it ...lol. Love the snowy and sparkly bits you've added too. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and gorgeous image coloured to perfection too! l went out shopping later than normal and it's cold here too!

Barbara said...

Cold and windy!!! Just what fall should be like... we've been adding some fog, too! Hope you're well - good to read you again!

Myrna said...

This is adorable. Love HM.
Hope all is well with you.
Myrna

Sue said...

Hi Gail, have missed you too. Your card is so cute. Love the JOY in the snowflakes.
Fun image and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Hi Gail these guys are having lots of fun in the snow..lol gorgeous snowflakes lovely sparkle..
Thanks for sharing with us on our Blog Hop @ House Mouse & friends Mon. chall.. good luck

smiles Christine x

MaryH said...

Gail, if the photo is enlarged, Joy shows up nicely, as I'm sure it does IRL. This is such a fun image and really evocative of the season we're in presently. It really is Brrrr outside and these guys are making the most of it. Love that swirled glittering red with the focal image. So pretty. TFS

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

brenda said...

Extremely late getting here Gail, but wanted to pop over and thank you for your visit and apologies for the lack of them on my part, having a bit of a relapse and not done too much blogging.

B x

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Gail that is the sweetest image and design.

Hugs diane

MaryH said...

Hi Gail. Just spent the afternoon catching up on about 5 days worth of visiting. Then I have joined a stampers forum (the lady who did my watermark & jazzed up my blog hosts it). I've never been in a forum before, and once I caught up the comments, I wandered over & tried to stumble around. Still don't have a clue about what I'm doing. I did see some 'blogger friends' faces' so I guess they will know I'm an ole ditzy lady & give me some help! :-) It's hard to get a card finished, posted and then go enjoy others' cards. I'm hoping to use the little brush with some liquid masking & then maybe do some 'spatter cards'. I like the look real well, just can't seem to manage it without my speckles looking like blobs! Hope all is well with you. Big Hugs & Thanks for visiting & taking time to leave a comment.