Hope you're having a great weekend!
Welcome Dana, not sure if you'll learn anything here, but you might get a laugh or two!
WARNING: Picture heavy post.
Me: "Is it my birthday"?
Boss: "NO"!
Me: "Hmmm, Easter's over...........what's the occasion"?
Boss: "Happy Administrative Professionals Week"!
Friday of that week I was sending emails to another boss ( I now have 5).........
Boss: "What are you doing"?
Me: " Forwarding emails".
Boss: "Just send them......"
Me: "I'm taking all the crap out so he doesn't get confused; I'm such a good secretary"!
Boss: "I. KNOW! That's why you got flowers"!
hahahaha, it's great to be appreciated!
I also got a bonus last week.............I'm LOVING my job!
Anyhoo.........that's at work!
The weather's been crappy..............
This comes to mind!

It snowed and/or rained for 4 days.............
My usual 10 minute drive to work took 1/2 hour on these roads!
The yard...............
My heavy bridge I built last fall; no one thought would move...........
We had to sandbag at Kalens house..........
The gutters were falling off the house next door/ to the right.......
I "borrowed" them!
We need to do some serious landscaping back there to get the water to stay off the cement pad that's up there to the right.
It needs to be built up by the house & forced to go LEFT!!!
It's on the list!
Every time we do something, we find something else............
Oh well, no one said it would be easy!
Pulled the carpet up in the orange room, and found water stains..........
It's all dry, but I'm hesitant to put the laminate down.
The bathroom is next door to the left,
it will get a tub surround.
Vanessa's in the process of taking over the mortgage payments from her brother.
I told her my contract was up when I did what I told Kalen I would do.
Didn't mean I wouldn't help...................
I've stopped going there on weekends.
Cause I'm tired, and I need to get my own stuff done!
Last Saturday night Ray & I went to Peace River to see Calvin Vollrath!
It was wonderful, and a welcome break!
The bottle tree got installed in it's home last Sunday in the cold & the MUCK!
(See, not a leaf in sight!)
Shadow got her annual hair cut & pedicure yesterday!
Before:
I think she's talking back!
After:
I plugged her bed back in so she wouldn't freeze!
Yesterday I scrapbooked (finally) the pictures we got at Christmas to get rid of THIS:
Sat in my kitchen for a few weeks!
Doesn't matter that I used one of these:
Hahahaha, oh well, they're done & cleaned up!
I'm going to get dressed & make cookies, the kids will be here later for
'Sunday Supper'!
Ray's working, he hauls 1 load of gravel a day, takes about 5 hours,
and that's about all he feels like doing.
Has another doctors appointment this week
His sister's been taking him.
They got more tests back;
he needs testostorone shots,
his levels are down and it was explained that it would be like PMS-ing ALL.THE.TIME.
That would explain the moods!
He also has to get his sugar intake under control NOW before it turns into diabeties.
He's supposed to eat 3 "normal" meals a day, and no snacking!
At least not on junk food!
And STOP adding 1/2 a cup of sugar to each cup of coffee!
I've been making Refrigerator Porridge for him for breakfast;
on today's menu is Blackberry & Honey!
I'm not a porridge person, but I even tried it, and didn't mind it!
He warms his up for 30 seconds.
So there you have 'The Rest of the Story'!
Ha, you're caught up!
I might even get to play in the craft room today............
We'll see!
Have a great week people!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
5 comments:
Lots and lots going on with you!!! Lovely flowers! It's so nice to be appreciated, isn't it?! Sorry about your weather; it's been so crazy this year. Hang tough and hopefully you will be able to craft again soon. Me too!!!
Reading all this I couldn't help thinking: a) I want those leaves to show up on your trees and the water to recede from wherever it's not meant to be; b) you boss(es) muss really love you - what a gorgeous bouquet; c) good choice to keep the weekends to your stuff now... I know what you're talking about; d) good to know Ray's on an upward curve now - it seems? Enjoy what's left of your Sunday!
Well we know that all your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Lovely flowers. Terrible roads. Glad you are taking week ends off.
Take care.
Myrna
Greetings Gail, wow love the flowers, what a nice surprise for you. Gosh you are still getting snow, hope it warms up soon. Love all the pictures I see you will be busy making repairs.
Hugs diane
Gosh, I'm glad that you have bosses that appreciate your hard work. The flowers are just lovely. And a bonus on top --well, hang on to that job!!! Your roads don't look like any I care to have to drive on. Looks like slip & slide time with all the mud & gook in the pictures. Cutie doggie too. Bet she felt much better to get her hair all styled up so pretty. Good for you on fnishing up your projects as you turned it back over to the owners! It's good to help out, not so great when it becomes 'your job'. Been there, done that. Loved the bottle tree too. This is so pretty & looks cheerful with all the bad weather you are still dealing with. Hang in there, spring will come eventually. TFS part of your life with us. Such fun to see how other folks spend their day! Glad you did get at least a bit of crafting time. Hugs
Post a Comment