WARNING:
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN A CHRISTMAS CARD
Our challenge this month is to create a card featuring something associated with Santa...so that would be Jolly Old St Nick himself, elves, Santa hats, reindeer etc.
Here's my contribution.....
Sorry about the glare, I took several pictures and they all have it!
I'm also linking this up over at:
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
10 comments:
Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Completely Christmas it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week…. Good luck in the draw…
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
Xx
Morning Gail, Oh wow this is a stunner l love the background and the image so beautifully presented too! take care x
Awesome!! Everyone loves shaker cards!
Gorgeous shaker card. Not sure how you could avoid the glare with that acetate on the card. Actually, it wasn't a bad glare anyway! Just brought the eye right in to enjoy the Santa picture under the dome. I am so loving that vintage background paper. Great job on the nifty shaker card. Have never done one of these. TFS & Happy Mothers Day. Hugs
Beautiful inspiration for CCAYR. And thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 10 and CHNC challenge extra for May with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x
Super card Gail, love all the images and your design, thanks for joining in at CCAYR and good luck with the challenge, Kate x
Oh my, I hadn't even checked at CCAYR yet! Fabulous card!
GORgeous! FABulous colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Cool card, love the shaker part of it.
Myrna
awesome shaker card :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month
Post a Comment