Saturday, April 26, 2014

POP IT UP for Challenge #HMFMC168


Our AWESOME Teamie Lori is hosting this Challenge and she has chosen;

   ~ POP-IT-UP ~


There are so many ways to *POP-UP* your projects and we cant wait to see what you'll come up with! Just have fun.
 
 
Here's my contribution.
 


Aaaannnnd, apparently I have glitter all over!
The glittered wing is popped up, and the sentiment!
Dig out your HM, Gruffies or Happy Hopper stamps....
you still have time to play!
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
I must get to town!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 

18 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! Such a cutie Gail...I LOve all your sparkle, buttons and paper.
Thank you sooo much for joining us at House-Mouse and Friends.
GDT Chrissyxx
Hope your weekend goes well xx

Barbara said...

Such an adorable image - and I love the glitter! Have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

Hi Gail, cute card, love your little mouse hanging on for dear life to that butterfly!
Hugs,
Sandy

Sandra H said...

Good Afternoon Gail This is truly beautiful and so elegantly presented xx

Anonymous said...

Gail real cute card and I love the glittered wings. Bright and Cherry is always good for a B-Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends this week.

Carol L said...

This is so so cute with that pretty glittered blue butterfly! What a great and fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with the House Mouse & Friends challenge to pop it up! Carol (GDT)

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card...really like your glittered butterfly!

Diane said...

Gail this is just too cute, wow the butterfly is gorgeous.

Hugs diane

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so pretty with that glittery butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Heather said...

Such an adorable card - a lovely design and great striped papers. Your little image is adorable - I love his butterfly with glittering wings!!

Thanks so much for playing along with House Mouse & Friends Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Gail, I love your adorable image and brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

Liking this little mousie with his glittery butterfly tugging him through the air. Love all those buttons too. They're so pretty with the dp. And I'm fascinated by the frog holder that your card is placed upon. Looks very vintage, and a great holder for your pretty card. Off to enjoy an earlier post, as I'm playing some catchup visits tonight. TFS & Hugs

Sue said...

Gail, this is darling. Glittered wings look fabulous, but it does seem to multiply and spread around!
Glad you had time to join us at the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

CraftinGranny said...

Oh, what an adorable image and cute card. The blue glitter on the butterfly really makes it "POP". Love it Gail. Hugs, Carol

Lauren Hatwell said...

Glitter is tricksy stuff you know. It travels far and wide. I always end up wearing it and so do the dogs.... Beautiful card so well worth it though. Lx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) the image is so cute and the glittery butterfly is beautiful,,, lovely colour and the paper is fab too :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

vic said...

Hi Gail oohh this is so sweet and such a sweet image! The butterfly is very cute :)

Have a lovely weekend

Vic x

Christine said...

Hi Gail awww what a sweet image gorgeous clouds great use of this die..lovely work.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Mon. chall this time.

smiles Christine x