Wednesday, May 7, 2014

HM & Friends Monday Challenge #169

Our lovely and talented Teamie, Sue Drees is hosting and has chosen theme;
 
** Sunny Days **
Show us any of your adorable House-Mouse and Friends, Gruffies or Happy Hoppers
images enjoying the warmer weather.
 
Here's mine:
 


This is a fun image, and what I'd like to be doing if we ever got warmer weather!!
 
Linking this up over at House Mouse & Friends,
 
I'll be around to see you when I can!
Have a great rest of the week!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 


18 comments:

Vickie Y said...

What a sweet image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies & Guests Challenge.

America said...

Adorable House-Mouse card. Just look at all those lovely flowers and fun cuts. Perfect charm as a finishing touch. LOVE it. Thanks so much for joining us over at HMFMC. Good luck to you and please come join us again next time for a new challenge. :)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

awww this so cute Gail love it .. pity my House Mouse is not soaking up the sunshine :D Shaz in Oz.x

Sandra H said...

l just love this image we have strawberries at the moment and they are gorgeous too! your card Gail is beautiful and l hope you get good weather we are having it mixed at the moment could do with some sunshine take care xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Yum! I can almost smell those strawberries Gail. No sun for us this week; it's been rain rain and more rain but your card has cheered me right up; it's so beautifully put together. Lx

Sue said...

Gail, this is one of my favorite images and love what you have done with it.
I hear what you're saying about the weather, geez, Spring has hardly arrived here.
Pretty card, thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

Fab card Gail, love the little contented mouse with his full belly, thanks for joining in the fun over at Gruffies & Guests, good luck in the challenge Anne-Marie DT x

Anonymous said...

Flowers, strawberries and sunshine, the perfect day. Love this card Gail. So glad you could join us here at House Mouse & Friends this week. It's always nice to see your cards.

Diane said...

Greetings Gail, those mice are so cute, what an adorable card.

Hugs diane

Barbara said...

Oh, I know exactly how this cute little mouse feels - I can never get enough strawberries! Such an adorable card. Enjoy our weekend!

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a sweetie this image is Gail! I'd willing share these Strawberries with him..LOving your pretty flowers and this sun embellishment.
Chrissyxx
Must get my HM card made now lol.

MaryH said...

Oh he's cute, and you can just tell by that little pot belly, that he certainly enjoyed those berries. Great coloring, and I love the open lattice behind the image. All those tiny flowers make such pretty trims too. Fab card. TFS & Happy Mother's Day. Hugs

angelwhispers said...

Hi Gail lovely to be back and thank you for your lovely comment. Such a perfect little House-Mouse he sure has had a lot of strawberry's though!!! lol Chanelle xxxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation and fitting for our challenge at Gruffies and Guests good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Diane said...

Such a pretty card Gail and our House Mouse friend sure has eaten tooooooo may strawberries !! Thanks for playing along with us at HMFMC !!

hugs Diane xx GDT

Unknown said...

ha ha , too gorgeous Gail love these mice . Ref your question regarding the tops of my cards. The company I make samples for, Creative Crafting World have their own warehouse and sell card blanks with different lace edges. When I make their samples I have to use their card blanks too. The samples all go to them for their shows but in return I get some crafting stash as a payment .The card blanks are quite low priced and all have different shaped tops but they are just here in the Uk. Hugs To you Elaine xx

Christine said...

Hi Gail Sunny Days would be complete without Strawberrys.. super sweet image gorgeous design & sentiment..

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Mon. chall. hope to see you again soon..

smiles Christine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

Perfect-the strawberries are just so delicious right now...YUMMY card!

♥ Sue Kment