I think this is my third challenge in as many days!
I LOVE days off!
This month our theme is "Trees, Trees, Trees". This means you should create a stamped or digi'd scene that shows us a lot of trees. Pretty simple, right?
Well, I only did one tree, but I really like how it turned out.
Of course it looks better IRL!
Here's a blurry picture up close!
I got a couple Pearl Pens, and I may be in LOVE!
The texture is amazing!
You have all month to play.
Dig out some tree stamps!
I think I'll link this one up over at:
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
8 comments:
Pearl pens! I just got a couple last weekend and haven't tried them yet ... you inspire me! Beautiful card!
Ooooh pretty. I think this single tree with the snow falling is lovely.
You found the pearl pen, where?
Myrna
Such a beautiful winter tree. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.
Sue x
Your tree looks amazing, those pearl pens look fun!
Hugs,
Sandy
Beautiful creation . Love the close up view of the tree .
hugs Shirley-Anne
I love your tree. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x
A very pearly tree indeed. looks like you have a lot of fun. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).
beautiful tree - love that image! Thanks for joining us at craft a scene this month! Hugs xx
Post a Comment