Saturday, November 16, 2013

Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever. --Leo Buscaglia

OH EM GEE! I didn't think I'd ever warm up today!
I put stew in the slow cooker, and a loaf of parmesan peppercorn bread in the bread machine & went out to play.
No, it was NOT warm out!
I have to get the heat trace tacked down under the skylight.....sigh...........it's ongoing, what can I say!
Tomorrow it should be done. It IS doing it's job though, melting the snow on the roof, and in the eavetrough!
In between coming in to warm up etc. I DID do laundry & stuff!

I made a card a while ago for one of the gf's for this week.
I used a Bugaboo image, they're my kind of people......

 
I got this sentiment stamp from the clearance bin at Michaels.

 
Hahahaha.............she'll laugh!

The past 2 weeks I've been out to dinner with the gf's, to a meeting, to the movie, sorted & delivered Avon.....OI!!! Went to the Open House at the Greenhouse, nice to see them doing seasonal stuff!
Also were taking sign ups for classes.

I've been back to the Drug Store.....I've got 14 hours in, and I thought it would only take a day!
Sad thing is, the BFF & daughter are in Jamaica, another was away, and 1 was baby sitting when I went back this week!
Guess I'm gonna have to volunteer my time at least once a week!

Giftware is a B!TCH, just sayin!

I've got a ton of pictures, this was the organized mess we had to find a place to put!






 
We had the same idea!

 




 
Making progress....
 



 
This week my job was to empty this table, and 2 carts!
I'm doing pretty good, the table was piled high!



 
Sangria; I bought a mix at the Greenhouse, have to go back for more.
Since the fruit isn't in season, it was frozen, so worked as the ice cubes!

 
Better go, hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 


6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW! You needed that glass after all you've done lol..
FAB pictures Gail.....LOving your card too! It's a corker!
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

l agree that glass wouldn't be empty if that was me......lol stunning pictures Gail great image on your card too fabulous!! x

Barbara said...

That card is cute - are those pink little pearls around the larger ones liquid pearls? You are keeping busy - that is good ;-) You did a fabulous job at the drugstore! Keep warm!

Myrna said...

Wow or phew!! whichever works the best for all you have been doing.
Great pics. Cute card.
Myrna

Bonnie Weiss said...

Ohhh, I would be in heaven organizing all of that giftware for the store. I would also be spending WAY too much money!

downrightcrafty said...

great card and wow you look as if you were so busy but love the final vision
Hugs Kate xx