I've had an adventure!
Vanessa & I went to Dawson Creek, BC last Friday night for the CMT Hitlist Tour!
A MA ZING!
It was awesome!
3+ hours of music, no intermission! REALLY!
While we were there for a sleepover, we looked up this milepost!
Drove around the block twice!
It honestly is smack in the middle of an intersection!
Had to park to take pictures, because there were lots of RCMP driving through!
On our way to Grande Prairie on Saturday, we stopped at Beaverlodge to take a picture of the humungous beaver!
We also got this in the windsheild.
On the pavement!
Vanessa ducked!
Hahahahaha!
We had lunch with one of Vanessa's friends that just had a baby.
Shopped.
Then I took her home to Peace River, & shopped some more!
I got home about 7 pm Saturday!
Shadow & I are still walking, but Tuesday & today we didn't go as far as we usually do!
It's -20, with a windchill straight from the North Pole!
Wednesday's a wash, cause it's dinner with the gf's.
One's in Mazatlan!
And every second week it's Avon sorting day!
I'm on my 3rd (THIRD) card for Kalens birthday.
OMG!
The ocean/sea theme isn't working for me.
The camo pinwheels aren't doing it either!
They're very cute though!
If this one isn't right, I guess he'll just get something out of the drawer!
Which would be a little disappointing, cause I designed the cards with a flap cut out, that turns into a pocket on the inside!
I got the 'Aunt' cards made!
Better get them in the mail so they know when I'll be passing through, and they can come or not!
I'm still here, just trying to make a birthday card for my boy that will work!
Oh yeah, I'm gonna try to add a picture of him & his girlfriend Racheal; he's getting presented his Sailor of the Quarter!
Look at that!
I DID it!
Out of a zip file & everything!
And it's not H U G E!
Hope I don't get in trouble for that!
It wouldn't let me copy & paste, or watermark it, or anything!
Maybe don't tell anyone I stole borrowed Gov't property!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

4 comments:
Handsome son and cute girlfriend. Proud mom.
What a cool looking card.
Glad you had such a good time on your
"adventure".
Myrna
sounds like you had an amazing time. no one would blame a proud mom for borrowing gov't property.
Fabulous pictures Gail and your posts are always so entertaining, but I'm still trying to get my head round -20, we've had -12 here at times and I thought that was cold, but clearly we've see nothing.
B x
What a whirlwind trip - but that's a feeling I get about just about any one of your posts! Love the card and I'm SURE that you will make the perfect one for Kalen!
That huge beaver is quite something - when in fact THE BEAVER starring Mel Gibson is lying right in front of me on the coffee table waiting to be watched! But it was all Downton Abbey again tonight and I'm afraid I have to go to bed in tears as I have to be up bright and early tomorrow for the CREATIVA fair! Good night!
Post a Comment