https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/KarensKreativeCooking
It's about 1/2 way down the page on the left, and it's called Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake.
While other people were "LIKING" & "SHARING", after my walk with Shadow, I whipped them up!
Here they are, just before I took them out of the oven.
Here they are with the glaze!
I need a day off I've been so busy!
You know Ray's away, so I've been cleaning drawers & closets!
Kinda like when the kids were little.
When they went for a sleepover, I cleaned their rooms.
Those kids never missed a thing!
Better go, just wanted to 'SHARE'!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
12 comments:
Hi there Gail, YUM and your kitchen smells like a bakery .
Hey , thanks for calling into my room and saying hello .
Now you have some busy life old girl !I know just what you mean about cleaning things out when others of the household are away . Me does it too .
Onto an earlier post of yours with masculine cards ..I really liked the very first one ...
[ mind you they were all great] with the old ship and the side ribbon and buckle .
Love your family titbits ..reading your journalling makes me feel like we are neighbours ..
hugs shirley-Anne
Oh dear heaven I just gained 10 pounds looking at the goodies!!!
lol
Thanks for popping by the blog. You do encourage me, you know.
Myrna
Looks delicious!!!!
I clean my daughter's room and she ALWAYS notices!!! Even things put away, that she hasn't played with in years, she notices and cries over. I really need to get in there too...
That looks yummy Gail, I can almost smell the aroma of cinnamon.
B x
Oh l can smell it from here it looks gorgeous xx
Oh Boy! I'd LOve to 'share' lol...But, I'm toooo far away..
Nice to look at though and I'll pop over to take a look at the recipe..
Chrissyxx
Oh, it looks delicious! And I can see you need a day or two of vacation! Don't wear yourself out...
Thanks a hell of a lot. . .I'm sitting here looking at your pictures this morning with my cup of coffee and nothing to go with it and you go and show this. . .I almost licked the screen! LOL Hugs, Curt
Oooo that looks yummy
Lindsay xx
hi gail, thanks for well wishes. oh, wow, these look so yummy!! do you ship to ontario? lol. looks like the recipe has been taken off the page. :/
hugs, linda
GAIL, I can smell those warm rolls...they look delish. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter Day, enjoy.
Hugs
Sue
Oh that looks yummy
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment