Monday, April 23, 2012

House Mouse Challenge # 118

Hello Peeps!
The Challenge for this Monday is "ANYTHING GOES"!

This is my last creation as a Guest Design Team member over at House Mouse & Friends, and I want to Thank everyone, and tell you it was a blast!
Everyone's so nice, and Christine is just so wonderful and helpful!
Everyone should have great blog friends like Curt and Bonnie who will send you stamped images!
Thanks guys...I know you're busy!
Even if you don't, you can play along!

Anyhoo, on to my card.....



Guess I'm into shaped cards for the House Mouses!
And I'm out of my comfort zone with 'yellow'!

Hope you like it, and welcome new followers!
I don't know if you'll learn anything hanging out here, but you might get a laugh or two!

Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

17 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) I LOVE the image,,, so cute and summery and the colours and details are perfect :-)

it has been lovely having you and Squirrel along with us this month :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Myrna said...

Gail
This is wonderful!!! Love the HM and you did a great job with the yellow.
Myrna

Tracy said...

Totally gorgeous Gail, I love this image and wonderful colours.
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x

Myrna said...

Great card. Love the shaped card. You did a great job with yellow. Lovely to have the HM from Curt and Bonnie.
You do such a good job.
Myrna

Sue said...

Hi Gail
oh wow this is gorgeous, awesome colouring, i luv the design, pretty embelies, sue,x

Christine said...

Hi Gail wow what a wonderful summery stunning creation fab design that cute mouse hasnt a care in the world..lol many thanks for your stunning contributions to HM challs so pleased you enjoyed it..look forward to seeing you lots in the challs...lol

smiles Christine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey Gail! You and I were tuned into sunflowers this challenge! Don't the meeces look relaxed and comfy resting on them? Super cute!!! So happy to have you join in for the month of April!

downrightcrafty said...

adore the summer feel on this sunshine card and super image and you do the yellow so very well just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx
HM&FMC DT :)

Heather said...

Hi Gail, this is adorable - your 'sunflower' design is stunning!! Such happy colours - I don't 'do' yellow either but it looks brilliantly with you!! Your image and details are fabulous!!
Great to have you join with us as DT
hugs
Heather xx

Barbara said...

Oh Gail, waht a wonderful card - shape, image, color and all! I feel like going out to find myself a place just like this cute little mouse has found!

Sue said...

Hi Gail, what a cute card. Such bright sunny colors and that circle card is wonderful. Have enjoyed having you design alongside us during April and enjoyed your work. Will be looking for you in our future challenges.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Hi Gail, wonderful and lovely card you have made, it makes me look forward to the summer. Thank you for beeing a GDT at HM&FMC in April.
hugs Dorte

Bonnie Weiss said...

This card is fabulous Gail. Love the colours, shape, sentiment and all of the bling. You should work with yellow more often!

Unknown said...

Ahhh Gail he is a little cutie, ! I have not seen him before, well done great stamping, and I love the shape Hugs Elaine

Theresa said...

How sweet is this? Love the bling and the little button.
You did a great job as guest designer.

CraftinGranny said...

Lovely way to spend an afternoon. Your new followers will love their visits my friend. Always a warm smile and greeting with lots of humor here.

This is just so adorable Gail. Coloring is awesome and I love the shaped card. The sentiment captured my heart. "Hugs"

Claudia said...

Hi Gail, what a great card and lovely inspiration. Looks fantastic! Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog.
Hugs Claudia