I've been playing with the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenges!
And here; because I won a prize; I was asked to be a guest designer!
I WAS SO EXCITED!
This was my contribution!
My friends Curt & Bonnie, stamped & sent me HM images!
I should be set for any challenge now!
Hopefully, if I've done this right, it should post after they've got the challenge up on the House Mouse blog!
Sorry I haven't been blogging, but my boy is here until the 15th!
If I have a minute I'll let you know what's been going on!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
16 comments:
Great to have you sa a GDT this month, Gail.
Your card is really so sweet and the fold amazing. I never tried to make such one myself, it looks to complicated!
hugs Dorte
Gorgeous card Gail :-) I LOVE this image ,, so sweet !! I have never seen or noticed this one before and it is now No 1 on my wish list ! how cute is this !! your card is just fabulous !! LOVE LOVE LOVE it :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Gail
This is absolutely darling.
I love your images.
Myrna
Thank you for joining House Mouse & Friends as our GDT. This is so cute. Fabulous design.
Mousey Hugs
Happy crafting
Tracy x
So cute...I love tri shutter cards...Lots of work though, but this one was definitely worth it.
Oh, how adorable! Such a sweet card - it's obvious why you were chosen as a guest designer...
Hi Gail, such lovely to have your joining at GD for us this month - enjoy!!!
An adorable card, such scrumptious colours, you image is delightful, such sweet and fun!!! Your design is fantastic!!!
hugs
Heather xx
I adored this design and all of those sweet papers topped off with the super fabulous sweet image just perfect - lovely to work with you
Hugs Kate x
HM&FC DT
Hi Gail, wonderful tri fold shutter card, these are such fun and your image is adorable. Glad you are joining us.
Hugs
Sue
Hi ya
lovely to have you join us this month, adorable card, luv the shape i did one once that was enough! lol, sue,x
That card is just stinkin' CUTE!!!!
Fabulous shaped card Gail what a stunning creation . I found you through House Mouse challenges .
Nice to see you had a good Easter re post above . Hugs Elaine
Wonderful tri-fold card, gorgeous papers and the house mouse images are very cute.
Sandy
This is so sweet, great fold too.
Hello Gail! I love this fun fold meece card! Very fun papers too! So much detail and a great creation!
Lovely FOLD, fun papers. Great take on the challenge. So happy to have you on board as our Guest DT at House-Mouse & Friends this month. :)
Post a Comment