Vanessa & a friend are on their way to spend the day!
I KNOW! Hardly light out and she already called!
Got lunch under control!
We're having pulled pork (not really; it's buffalo) buns with all the fixins, I made a pasta salad last night, and I'm going to try some Spinach & Cheese mini Frittatas!
It's been getting down to -30 overnight.
We had a full moon this week, and one morning at 4 AM.....I was looking outside and my vehicle wasn't plugged in! horrors!
Out I went in my comfy cozy Rudolph jammies to plug it in!
See, there's light at the end of the extension cord, so when it is -30 or -40 I can see that it's plugged in!
I digress; I have horrible sleeping habits, and I really love the way it looks outside when the moon is full, kinda like someone turned a light on......one that leaves shadows here and there, and sparkly snow in other places! So pretty! (Except for the cold!)
Here's a Stampscape for ya!
These next pictures remind me (sadly) of the fiasco of this post!
hahahaha!
These next cards are going in the stash for SAS4K's (Canada)!
Should be on their way to Lynnette shortly!
You shoud check out my friend Theresa's blog!
She made an awesome card for a SAS4K's challenge!
There's a lot of variations of this next card on the web!
This next one says 'Your Fantastic' on the inside!
I did some of these Easter cards, put Dragonflys in the corners for the girls, and ants on some for boys!
Better go! Gotta get the laundry done, get the cupcakes baked......hey, with 'The Help' coming,
they can ice them, and decorate them! I'll supervise!
Hope your keeping warm & busy!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
12 comments:
The cards are awesome Gail! I don't know how you do everything you do... Red Bull?? haha!
SAS4Kids is going to love the Easter cards you've done.
Have a wonderful lunch with your friend..I'll be thinkin' of ya!
Hugs,
Sheree
Gail
Great pics.
Your cards are great, as always.
Sounds like a fun day.
Wish I could get up when I wake up but if I do then he does and so there goes my alone time. Awe well, at least I don't have to plug the car in . lol
Myrna
Your pics are lovely and I hope you enjoy the visit from your friends. fab projects you have made.
x catherine
I love the picture of the morning that is coming the colors are so beautiful. One maybe you will try to duplicate with ink.
Love the cards for SAS4KIDS will look forward to seeing them and the kids will enjoy getting them when they get delivered. Lots of smiles will be seen on their faces. Thanks for the time and effort that you put into them each and every time you send some.
Hope you have a great visit with your friends.
Smiles!
EEEWWWW ... that a little too cold for me!
Love your card, especially the added touch to the corners of the girl and boy cards.
Hope you had a good visit with your guests.
Beautiful photos, and your cards are beautiful! I am a dragonfly fanatic, so you can guess my favorite! And those mini spinach & cheese frittatas sound out of this world! I immediately added them to my Pinterest so I can remember to make them!
Happy Valentines Day.
I have been away from the computer for a few days, but I am back.
Your photos are lovely. Is that a sunrise or sunset? Beautiful.
I think your cards are great, especially the last two. I like the pastel colors.
The kids are going to love these.
Amazing work and cards! How in the world do you go like you do? Wears me out just reading your posts and all the activity...lol You go girl! I'll just enjoy reading all your activities and keeping to my slow steady pace.
I love the Easter cards and your beautiful coloring. The kids will love them too. Happy Valentine's Day. "Hugs"
These are all really beautiful cards, I love the one with the embossed music notes
Lindsay xx
Brrr... that's cold! Your lucky you didn't turn in to a popsicle going outside to plug your car in!!! Love the colours in your pics.
Fab cards, the music one would be great for my friends at choir, and those teddies are very cute.
Sandy
Brrrr, -30! No thanks lol. I love your gorgeous selection of cards though;)
Great cards and lovely pictures. What a beautiful sky the first one offers. Pat
Post a Comment