Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If you are lucky enough to have done well, then it is your responsibility to send the elevator back down.-Kevin Spacey

Alrighty!
Life's sure got in the way this past week!
I went to GP on Friday, and when I got to Vanessa's, I said, "You have a plant!"
She said, "It's for you."
Isn't it great!



Vanessa cooked supper!
We had a wonderful lasagne......


Followed by awesome apple pie!


I did buy her a trivet before I left on Saturday!
We watched movies with her friends!
We watched RIO, and Something Borrowed.

I've found out that Vanessa is a lurker...Hi Honey!
Just so ya know, the next 2 pictures, are spiders!
She has a phobia!

I made a card last week before I left.



Then I bought a few treasures, & changed it up!


Much better I think!
It was inspired by Curt's card; here. Which in turn inspired this card, I tell ya, it's a vicious circle!
But it's all good!

Saw a deer on the way to work one day.


I knocked down another tree....no troubles this time!
Had to drop it before Ray turned it into a production!
I'm going to see how long it takes for him to notice it's gone!
It was a leaner, and I said, "Why don't you knock that tree down, before it's big enough to fall on the house when it blows down?"
Ray, "It'll hit the gardens."
Well......it didn't!


There's the gardens on the left, and I dropped the tree on the right! About 30 feet away I say!

Here's the after I cleaned it up picture.


You can just see the stump in the middle of the picture!

Here's my audience while I put the cut up tree in the woodshed!



Such a big help!

I'll tackle the other trees on the weekend.
It's supposed to be really nice out starting tomorrow!

Here's the tomato crop!


There's only about 1/2 of what we usually get! Good thing I have salsa left from last year!

Here's the other 2 babies that are hanging out!
I haven't seen their mom for quite a while!



One orange one, and one grey one!

I got Shadow a heated dog bed....not what I thought; it was pretty expensive, and I think I'll have to crawl in the dog house & sit on it when it's 40 below to see if it works!
I also put a door on her house, and so far she's left it up!

I really hate intensly dislike September!
All my meetings start up, I've had one every week for the last 3, and have 2 next week.
One is stamp club, so that'll be fun!

The O/S is on a cruise right now.
He asked when I wanted to come visit, and then asked if we could meet at G-ma's!
Someone misses his grandma!
So instead of going to beautiful Victoria, B.C., I might be making another trip to my mommy's!
I told him to think about the weather, cause I'd be driving, so he said he'd call with a plan this weekend!

Better go, hope you're all having a great week!

Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

I have not seen one of those lantern plants forever! They are so cool and look great if you cut the stems and dry the pods and use them for decorating. Cool cards (even though they ARE Halloween!). And the 'audience' you had while stocking the tree in the woodshed, made me howl. The one cat on the left looks like he is cross-eyed and absolutely in shock at watching what you are doing!

So, now I am hungry after seeing the lasagne and pie and now I have to go and get some food.

Curt in Indy said...

OK, we can now officially add "lumberjack" to your many titles! LOL You are one amazing woman. That food looks amazing! I swear, I always get hungry after reading your posts. Need to remember to eat BEFORE reading! Those kitties are stinking cute. However, they weren't watching you as you think. . .they were staring at that damn furry assed bear that was watching you from the woods! ROFLMAO! I can also picture you shoving poor Shadow out the door and you curling up on the heated bed after messing around with whatever you mess around with out in that horrid cold. Love your spider cards. Love the "new" added to the second. Thanks for the shout out. Hope you are well. Loved my visit! Hugs, Curt

Anonymous said...

You are just incredibly....Incredible!! Thanks for the wonderful comment.. I know.. have to get back to making more Stampscapes!
We are having hurricane force winds again tonight. You say you're short of water???? Well hang on and I'll send you a lake or two! The runoff ponds are half full from one day's rain and north of us they are flooding out. And this is still September?? I keep scratching my head but must stop because I've got a bald patch happening haha!
Take care,
Sheree