I've already turned most of the clocks ahead.....now it's AFTER 11:00PM, no wonder I'm so tired!
We had company overnight.
Ray's sister & husband came from GP for a sleepover. They were going to a Celebration Of Life today.
There was a mass last night.
I actually went too, an aquaintance lost her husband suddenly last week.
And it was good.....and sad.....and funny.
He was only 52.
The older I get, the younger people seem.
It's a wake up call to, "Gawd, it can happen to anyone!"
It just makes me sad.
I wanna be immortal.
But without the aches and pains, hammer toes, bunions, loss of eyesight, grey hair, and on and on, that goes with getting older!
He was very well liked, and had a lot of friends. There was standing room only, and we stood.
His children are older, and married, but it doesn't make it any easier, he had 2 small grand daughters that he adored.
It's just one of those things.....You Just Never Know do you?
So keep your family close.
And tell them you love them..........(goofy hats and all!)
And never ever take them for granted!
Ta ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment