Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sooooo.....

On my home from work tonight.....I saw this!
If you look really close, you will see elk! There were about 20! I get so used to looking in that field and seeing nothing, since the buffalo are gone!
Then the dog put the run on them!















Well, it's her yard! And it's probably been a little boring around here without the buffalo pretending to be chased by her!
All but 7 jumped out, and a really big elk was walking down the road, trying to get the last ones to jump I think! I dunno, I'm not an elk!
They got in there somehow!?

My mom called the other night.
Mom, "Did you know your cousin works at a scrapbooking place in Utah? I was talking to your aunt Betty and she told me this."
Me, "No, I didn't know."
Mom, "I think it's Bunny something."
Me, "Bo Bunny?"
Mom, "I don't think so, I think it started with Bunny, it doesn't matter, I told Betty my daughter probably has shares in that company!"

Hahahaha, everyone's a comedian!

Then the very next day I got some mad money from my mom to spend in Arizona!
The note actually said, "Buy yourself a Score-Pal."
Just because she doesn't scrap, doesn't mean I don't tell her stuff!
She's an enabler! And I LOVE her for it!

Here's her St. Patrick's Day card.





















And I mailed the O/S's birthday card too!
Hope he gets it!






















Oh Yeah! These came this week!















They're the tags from the swap I participated in at the Fiskateers site!
Well, better go.

Ta ta for now!

No comments: