We were doing exercises, which is held in the same room as the Chapel. (Some GUY designed the place, and there's not a lot of room anywhere!)
They told me they prayed for me and the people in Cancun.
Me: "Why would you pray for the people of Cancun?"
D: "We prayed for a lot of people."
Me: "But isn't Cancun just a resort in Mexico?"
D: "You can see where it is, the map is still on the wall there."
Me: "That's a map of Africa."
(Pretty loud gufaws coming from the back of the room by now.)
D: "That's right, and you can see where Cancun is!"
Someone else, (amid all the outright laughter by now!) Said, "Cameroon.....we prayed for the people of Cameroon!"
D: "Cameroon/ Cancun what's the difference."
Me: "An ocean?"
Never a dull moment there!
I gotta show you this, then I gotta get to bed! It's breakfast club at the OFH in the morning, and I have to get up in the middle of the night (at least that's what I tell my peeps) to cook some of them breakfast!
Remember this challenge I told you about?
"The challenge for the month of March is to use mostly green on your card and one of my favorties...snowmen!"
And this is the picture....remember?!
Well, that picture was taken in the dark with crappy light.
This is the first picture I took. I hurried home from work, so I could get the pic in the light.
I DIDN'T have SNOWMEN on the back middle card...IDIOT!
Sure glad I discovered that before I uploaded the pic. So I hurried and stuck some foam snow guys on there!
I'd have felt like such a dork!
Anyhoo, thought I'd share...I'm also on the count down to REBA, and our trip to Arizona!
3 sleeps to REBA, and 4 til Arizona, case you care!
I also made an Easter card for my mom, after starting about 3 and deciding they were'nt what I wanted!
And forgot to take a picture!
Ta ta for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment