Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

I had a very productive day!
Should have; since it started about 5:30 am!
Ray went to work yesterday for 3-4 days.
I worked at my other job for 7.5 hours, then went to town.
It was my friend Inges' 65th birthday!
Gawd, I'd have never thought it!
Came home and did some laundry, and hung it out this morning.
I made a bird feeder. Was going to plant the shrubs I brought from moms, but got sidetracked!
I didn't just make the bird feeder, I sided it with some of the old shack I took down. You know, the one the outhouse is made out of. Sucker's kind of heavy, but oh well.
Then I came in and finished my 'O's".
They look pretty good. Should have taken a picture for you, but I'll put one of the whole banner on when I get it!
Just when I was thinking I should have a nap, Kalen called and said that him, Kendra & Jason were coming for supper.
I dashed like a mad woman! Did pretty good too.
We had steak, potatoes & corn, all BBQed, and I whipped up a pretty good macaroni salad!
Then we played Sequence, and they left not too long ago!
I did get one shrub planted, should have got the kids to do some while they were here! They can run the post hole digger just as well as I can!
They're excited about going camping this weekend. Told them that if Ray had to work, we'd hook onto the camper, and go. Wayne could back us up!

No comments: