Saturday, August 15, 2026

Allsorts Challenge #856

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

Lynne is the host this fortnight over at Allsorts and she would like to see embossing. You can use heat or dry. There is the Anything Goes option too.


 I had this paper on my desk for some reason. It's from a paper pad that has no cover anymore! The die is a Gina Marie quilt die. I didn't poke all the pieces out then put them back. I put a black border on paper and embossed my 'quilt' with a Sizzix EF. I think the sentiment might be Gina Marie too! Which I cut out in black several times, and decided it needed to be yellow!

Prizes this round are stamps, dies and stenciling bundle from Lisa Horton Crafts!

Go, see what the rest of the DT created!

Can you Handle the Pressure Anything Goes with a Twist of Tie It Up 

Cut It Up  Challenge #362 Add a Sentiment

Talk to ya later! 

14 comments:

brenda said...

A very effective mosaic effect Gail and yes the yellow works well for the sentiment.

B x

Sarn said...

A lovely quilt-effect card. xxx

Linby said...

I have a few of these quilt dies. What a great idea to just put a textured background behind it, so effective and great colour combo.

Donna said...

Great card, the embossing really makes it look like a quilt and the black really highlights the beauty!

Donna Phelan said...

Loving your pretty birthday quilt, that texture is fantastic!

Ellibelle said...

What a fun and creative design and love teh birthday banner die cut!

Craftyfield said...

I love the textural effect of the embossed quilt! x

Aquarius said...

A very effective 'quilt' design with some delicate embossing

Lynne said...

Lovely card with the embossing behind the black quilt die Gail, a great idea.

Sandra H said...

That’s a lovely background embossed folder beautiful card Gail x

Coast2CoastCards said...

I love all the texture this card has!!

Liz said...

Lovely card Gail, the black quilt frame is striking against the embossed background.
Liz xx

Darlene said...

Beautifully done Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

Sarah said...

Fab embossing Gail and I do love symmetry so this is right up my street x