Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's the second of the month so it's time to see who sent what to whom in the Card Chain Challenge!!

This is what we worked with!
Colour Palette Option
(Exact matching is not
required.)
Sketch Option
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Long Ears / Spring / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Bookpaper / Fancy Edges (ripped, die cut, embossed etc)
My card went to Wendy in Ireland!
I have the colors! I tried to follow the sketch.......fail!
I have Long Ears, Spring, Friendship, bookpaper which I tore out of a Thesaurus for the definition of 'friend'. I have embossed and I have a fancy edge embossed on the right. EF are SU. The rabbits etc. are a border stamp from SU colored with Ohuhu markers!
I received a fabulous card from Julia in MA!
Talk to ya later!



7 comments:
Great job including so many of the options this month! Love the idea of using the sewing definition page from the thesaurus, great card!
Sorry, spotted the typo (autocorrect!) as I hit “publish” there!
Your card idea was brilliant! It's so original!
Wow, Gail - you really combined a lot of the options on your creative card design! How fun to have the dictionary page for the friend definition - and your images of the bunnies in the garden are so sweet! (I'm glad you liked my card too!) Julia xx
This is lovely, Gail, and what a clever way to play our themes! Thanks for being a link in our chain of creativity and friendship, it's good to have you play along, Jo x
Love the embossed texture behind your sweet bunny images, Gail - so fun!!
Darling card for the card chain, like the embossing over the book paper!
Post a Comment