Friday, May 15, 2026

"Be a voice, not an echo." — Unknown

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

I have had a minute! Really, that's all!

I have made an ATC!

Stencil is Kraftin Kimmie Leafy Geo

MFT stitched blooms, and the background stamp is from Crafters Companion from the $$ store.

I am going to decorate the wagon for the parade later. It's our Blossom Festival this weekend! First I am going to the store to get clear plastic wrap as it's supposed to rain! Our apple blossom buds are made out of tissue paper and they will melt!

I am also going the to Food Hub to get salad turnips (eat them like an apple!), and see what else they have! 

Tomorrow is the parade, I volunteered to be in the Fund a Friday booth for the library from 8-10:30 am.

Sunday I am going to the Pow Wow out at the reserve. It's a big deal and they have bands competing from Canada and the US.

Monday is a holiday here and I'm filling in at Canasta.

I would like to enter

Beautiful Blossoms  - Anything Florals Goes with Optional Mood Board #41

Creations in Pink Challenge #93 Mostly Pink

Cut It Up Challenge #356 Flowers

Tag-along (and ATC'S) and bookmarks. May challenge- add some pink 

Triple B May 2026 Birds, Butterflies and Blooms 

I have cards made, just need to make time to blog about them!!

Talk to ya later! 

 


 

10 comments:

Linby said...

It's so pretty - love the detail you got on such a small area. Thanks for taking part at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge. Sounds like you have a busy weekend.

Darlene said...

WOW what a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

PS: This beauty also fit our Stencil Fun Challenge

Sarn said...

Well, you do sound VERY busy Gail. Love this pretty ATC xxx

chrissy xx said...

LOve your colours and design Gail.
Hope your having some FABulous day.....Enjoy x
Chrissyxx

R's Rue said...

This is beautiful.
rsrue.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

That's really beautiful Gail xx

Gerda said...

What a beautiful ATC card!! Love the pretty background and the gorgeous flowers!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

pinky said...

That's a very pretty atc. I love your background which shows off your beautiful flowers and leaves.
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's) this month.
Pinky

Aquarius said...

Lovely work with your Lavinia stamps - great scene with lots of interest

Donna Walls said...

Adorable card, love the soft color palette and all the interest in the background. Thanks for playing along with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge