Hello!
Hope you are well!
Apparently I am on a roll!
This is a Stampendous Gruffies image called Stacked Gifts. I have colored it with my Ohuhu markers. The balloon die is a Paper Rose die called Balloon Borders.Sentiment is from a HM set called Friend Wishes. The stencil is Photoplay Meow. I know what it looks like. I thought it was balloons!
Die Cut Divas April 2026 Birthday or Anniversary card.
House Mouse & Friends #462 Anything Goes with the option of Birthday Treats. Pretty sure there's a ton of birthday treats in those packages!
Krafty Chicks Challenge #814 Birthday
Seize the Birthday #323 Anything Goes/ Topper is, add a Tag
Talk to ya later!

16 comments:
I love this clever balloon background design! I have never thought to do this but definitely will now. LOL! This is just such a fun birthday card. Thanks so much for playing with Seize the Birthday!
Super card Gail, I love how you’ve set the scene in the balloon.
Liz xx
Beautiful. I love ❤️ this. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
Apparently you are Gail, this one is fun and lovely design.
B x
Sweet card Gail l love that image and the layout x
I love, love that expression on your bear! He is so excited for an amazing birthday. A Great card for the challenge at Seize the Birthday.
Darling and fun birthday card!
Very cute image! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!
Love the giant balloon in the background such a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us! HMFMC DT Pam
I love the design on the balloon and the cute bear with loads of gifts. Such a fun card. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas' challenge this month.
Super cute card Gail :-) I do love Gruffie and the stencilled background and balloon die are fabulous!! I just went to check out that die!! How gorgeous is this!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
This is so clever! I love that you stamped on the balloon die. Great background and coloring. Have a wonderful week ahead. xx
Gruffies are such fun. Great card. Love the blue and yellow. Don't invite Gruffies to supper unless you have double the amount of what you think they might eat. Just a heads up. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Super cute creation, lovely design. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Definitely celebrating and amazing birthday with a stack of presents that high and all the balloons in the background. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our BIRTHDAY theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC
Such a festive card! Super adorable card! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!
Post a Comment