Thursday, April 2, 2026

CCC March 2026 Reveal

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's April 2, time to see who sent what to whom in the Card Chain reveal

 

 

 

This is what we worked with for March.

 

Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)

 
Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Gnomes / House or Home / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Stamps / Patchwork
 
My card went to Brenda in the UK! 
 

 I have the Sketch and colors (sort of), Friendship, and stamps.
My stencil is from AALL and Create called Oopsa. Stamps are a set from the $$ store/Crafters Square. Flowers are MFT Stitched Blooms.
It's a great challenge! You get cards from all over. You still have time to sign up for April!
I received a lovely card from Mia. And when I get to Greece, we're having coffee! 
 
Love to Craft #91 Anything Goes
NBUS #85 flowers having their first go. Probably the stamps too! 

Talk to ya later! 

8 comments:

brenda said...

Indeed it did and I can see from here displayed on my craft room card rail, a lovely bright and cheery Spring creation, thank you Gail.

B x

Angelnorth said...

Great take on the sketch — I tried butterflies for the oval shape too but couldn’t make mine work, yours look great! Love the cheerful flower border too!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your combo of stamped and die cut flowers, Gail - such a charming card!!

Darnell said...

What a great floral take on the sketch, Gail! I especially love how you used the wee butterflies! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

Great job with that sketch Gail! Lovely stamping, pretty die cut flowers and wonderful 3 layers of panels! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

What a delightful card, full of the joys of spring. I love it xx

Sandra H said...

That’s just amazing Gail beautiful card x

Arlene said...

I love how you created the background and making it cohesive in a way I wouldn't have thought possible.