Happy New Year!
Hope you're all well!
Hope you spent time with family and friends, and wore your stretchy pants!!
Helen is the host over at Allsorts for the first challenge of 2026. Winter Animals. There is the Anything Goes too!
I used a Penny Black stamp called waddling by.
I needed a birthday card just before Christmas. A friend is having a milestone birthday. This is the inside sentiment. It's from Riley and Company.
I must have taken this photo at my desk. It's the inside of the above penguin card!
Visible Image stamps set and coordinating dies
Go see what the DT have created!
NBUS Challenge #82 Penguin Stamp is new! Happy NEW Year!
Penny Black Saturday Challenge January 2026 Anything Goes or Something New The Stamp is new to me!
Talk to ya later!




14 comments:
Happy New Year Gail. LOVE this cheeky penguin and the background scene. The sentiment made me smile...so true and as I have a big Birthday this year 1966 is going to be waaaay down the dropdown!! x
Goodness how true is that sentiment!!
Your Penguin look such a happy chappie and lovely and colourful.
B x
Super card, Gail. You've made a lovely background for your cute penguin. I love the sentiment inside....so true!.
Liz xx
Such a cute penguin waddling on you card and I like the winter scene you created for the penguin!
Such a modern way of counting the years Gail... Great fun quote and the penguin is delightful. x
Happy New Year Gail l just love your image on your card looks so cool x
A lovely fun card with your fab penguin Gail.
Love this happy card and what a great (and true) sentiment too.
Perfect for a winter birthday, love how this turned out!
Love this Gail, and the sentiment is so true and so funny! Happy New Year xxx
What a cute image that is! Poor Mr. P is having a hard time keeping his balance with those heavy birthday gifts! Great coloring, Gail, and I had a huge belly laugh over that inside sediment! It is so true! (Riley & Co. nail it every time!) Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell
Fabulous penguin and what a great sentiment too!
All the best for 2026,
Helen x
Happy New Year ...... Verry pretty card with sentiment and city pinguin
Nice day Epie
Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment