Saturday, July 19, 2025

Allsorts Challenge #828 Pretty Flowers

Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's Lynn's turn to host over at Allsorts, and she would like to see Pretty Flowers! There is the Anything Goes option too!

 

 

I am finding things in my stash that are new to me! Flower & leaf dies might be Spellbinders (?) I have so many I haven't used! Most just on magnetic sheets in an industrial grade binder (weighs a ton). And the yellow embossed piece...Needed a home! The yellow paper was embossed! Good thing I'm not vying for a prize! Epic fail this round! The sentiment is SU. They are 'pretty' flowers!

 
 2 prizes from AALL and Create an A4 and an A5 stamp set (photos not to scale)

 

 Go check out the rest of the DT! I bet they know their stuff!!

Talk to ya later! 

12 comments:

brenda said...

Great find Gail, they are lovely dimensional flowers and blue and yellow a super colour palette.

B x

Liz said...

Lovely floral card, Gail. The bouquet of flowers is beautiful.
Liz xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a great design and love that pretty shade of blue for the flowers!

Donna said...

Stunning card and color combo. It's fun when you find a stamp you have not used and an already embossed background!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Gail the background embossed card has a lovely pattern to it and l really like the colour of your flowers xx

Craftyfield said...

Just yesterday I found some stamps I didn't know I had (well didn't remember!). It's nice to re-discover supplies and use them, and it's not a fail, Gail, just something that didn't match your expectations. x

Sarn said...

Love the colour combo and your pretty flowers. I really like this card. xxx

Lynne said...

I love your embossed background Gail and the flowers look great against it. I have the flower set from Alex Siberia but it's been in my unused basket for ages! I'm pretty bad at buying and not using straight away!

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous colours Gail.
A image for many occasions.
Chrissyxx

Helen said...

Beautiful flowers and I love the embossed background too.

Helen x

Linby said...

What a great colour combo, no fail as far as I can see. I have Spellbinders dies I haven't used yet too. I buy them on sale and then can't get around to using them!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the diecuts.xxx