Wednesday, July 2, 2025

CCC June 2025

 Hello!

Hope you are well! 

It's the second of the month for the Card Chain Challenge, and it's time to see where in the world our cards went! 

This is what we worked with in June!

 

Colour Palette Option

(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option

(Orient as desired.)

Theme Options: Gingham / Something beginning with 'Tu' / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Wood  / Rip It Up 
 
My card went to Greta in Oregon!
 
 
I used the color palette, sketch, friendship and rip it up!
I am not home until later this month; however, I am sure a lovely card arrived from Lucille in New Jersey.

 

 Talk to ya later!

10 comments:

brenda said...

A very effective design Gail, sure Greta appreciated your card.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - I love your take on the sketch and colors, Gail - very striking!!

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours Gail.
LOve your pretty embellishments too.
Chrissyxx

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunning take on the sketch and other options. I love the rich, dark colours. Gorgeous. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

What a great card using the sketch and colors Gail! Pretty layered framing and die cut stem and sentiment! Julia xx

Liz said...

Lovely card Gail, a beautiful elegant design.
Liz xx

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful Card. I like this arangement.
Greetings BAstelfeti

HilaryJane said...

This is such a great take on the sketch and those colours look gorgeous xx

Sandra H said...

Well done Gretna l am sure she liked her card as l really like it too!

crafty-stamper said...

Great take on the sketch and love the dark colours.
Carol x