Hello!
Hope you're well!
I am squeezing in one more card before I head to northern Alberta!
The sentiment is SU, stamped and embossed, the background is from Forever in Time. Says Designer Fabric Crop-It Sticker. Was kinda interesting, and I came across it looking for something else! Isn't that how it goes!
ABC Christmas Christmas Challenge L is for Lights M is for music I used the title of the song
Jingle Belles are Falalalalaing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Merry Little Christmas Challenge #62 Anything Christmas Goes
Talk to ya later!

6 comments:
Stylish Christmas card Gail. Have a good and safe trip to Alberta.
B x
Lovely card Gail enjoy your time away x
Such a bold, beautiful and elegant card! So pleased you could join the Fa-La-La-La-Fun at Jingle Belles! (ps: I wish I was heading to northern Alberta as well... New Jersey is suddenly VERY hot and humid!)
GORgeous colours Gail.
Always the right time for Christmas card lol.
Chrissyxx
Love the textury feel of the background ... so very glad you shared your Fa-La-La-La-La with us at Jingle Belles.
What a lovely, rich textured background, Gail, and the sentiment keeps going round my head now, lol! A lovely festive card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs,
Carol x
Post a Comment