Hello!
Hope you are well!
I did what the title says!
I have not made ATC's forever! In less than 2 weeks, I have made 2!
It amazes me the amount of 'things' you can get on such a small canvas!
The background was sprayed with a copper glimmer mist. I used AALL and CREATE Coffee Stains stencil. The sentiment is from |SugarPea the Perfect Blend. The dies for the cup and topping, and other small stamps are SU, Latte Love.
I am linking this up at:
Tag-Along (and ATC's) June Challenge Anything Goes Option is Drinks
Talk to ya later!

5 comments:
I had that same scary feeling about ATC's Gail and likewise amazed what you can fit onto them. Your coffee themed make is just perfect for our new theme at Tag-Along (and ATC's) thanks so much for stepping outside the zone to join us.
B x
Great coffee ATC. Love all the stamping and stencilling, plus that great sentiment! Well done for getting outside your comfort zone. Xxx
Such a fun design Gail.
Yes! so much on such a small space too.
Chrissyxx
I truly love this card Gail xx
Yay well done you! It looks brilliant. Thanks also for linking up with TAG-Along (andATC's)
Post a Comment