Tuesday, March 25, 2025

Despite the forecast, live like it's Spring. ~ Lily Pulitzer

 Hello!

Hope you are well!


 I had the embroidered ornament sitting on my desk (there's a few); I gave one a home! It's green metallic thread on Rose Gold. Found some green foil-y paper, and embossed it. EF is Winter Vine I think. Stretchy tie for a bow, and done! I tried different greens for the card base, and nothing looked good. Kraft it is!

Can You Handle the Pressure  Anything Goes with a Twist of YOUR FAVORITE COLOR I like green. And anything with Kraft. Is Kraft a color!?

Creative Fingers #297 Anything Goes

Jingle Belles Get your Grinch on 

Make My Monday Challenge #248 Make it Green

Merry Little Christmas #61 Anything Christmas Goes

Rudolph Days March Challenge

All our snow is gone. Aconites, Daffodils, Tulips, Violets Etc. are all coming up! Still been chilly, and has been raining.

A friend of a friend was getting out of crafting, I got a lot of her haul!  Today I finished sorting the last box. The Girl Guides will get a box of punches, trimmers, markers, inks.....And a huge box of paper! I kept a few sheets of paper (wink wink), put some aside for a friend, and a huge bag for Vanessa, because one day she will get serious about scrap booking! Last week the Guides got paper, stamps; just an assortment! It's win win for everyone!

Hope you are well!

11 comments:

brenda said...

Something very different but pretty as well Gail.

B x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card thank you for entering into Rudolph days challenge

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow, that stitched bauble is sooooo impressively intricate... and the perfect focal point for this gorgeous card! So happy you could "Get Your Grinch On" with us at Jingle Belles!

Liz said...

Super card for the Rudolph Days Challenge, Gail. I love the stitching.
Liz xx

Darlene said...

WOW! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner

Guylaine Seyer said...

What a great job on this card! you are very patient

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Make My Monday

Tee said...

Unique & creative card! Thank you for joining us over @ Make My Monday. Tee DT

Helen said...

That is so beautiful - such elegant stitching.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

SmilynStef said...

What a cool embroidered design ... so very glad you got Grinchy Green with us at Jingle Belles.

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, that's so lovely. A lot of work, I bet. I'm in awe. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Judy Woodland said...

Well how fun is this, and looks like it was so much fun to do. I love this, your colors are beautiful! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure , I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer