Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's Ellie hosting over at Allsorts! She would like to see Spring Flowers! There's the Anything Goes option too!
I have used Spellbinders Rainboot Bouquet! I procrastinated making this card for a week! Not sure why! Cut the stuffs out, put the stuffs together! It's so pretty when done! I will put a sentiment on when I use it! Works for a lot of occasions I think!
Prizes this week are from AALL and Create! Winner will receive random stamps and stencils from those shown.
Please check out the rest of the DT!
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #489 Any Occasion
The Paper Funday Challenge #74 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist/ Weather Related
Triple B Birds, Butterflies and Blooms March Challenge
Talk to ya later!





14 comments:
It's beautiful Gail, love the boots filed with bright Spring blooms.
B x
Just LOVE this bootiful card! LOL! Great die cutting - must have taken a while to do! Result is FAB xxx
Fabulous card Gail, I like the deep colors and how you die cut the pattern paper to show the green to anchor your beautiful image!
What a fun die set and you made a beautiful card with it! Loving all the spring blossoms!
It's gorgeous and such an effective design.
Lots of fiddly bits to cut and arrange... that's a procrastination I am familiar with! Well worth the effort, it is a beautiful design Gail. x
Those boots are made for flowers and yours are gorgeous you made a fabulous card Gail l just love it
Love those die cuts - such a pretty scene.
Helen x
Oh Gail ... this is just awesome! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Love your die cut flowers Gail and how the boots look so shiny!
Absolutely gorgeous Gail. LOVE the boots!! xx
Great card. Loving the boots, as they are so bright & shinny, perfect for the bunch of flowers. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.
A beautifully designed card, I love the die cuts and that pretty tulip patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll play along in our April Challenge too.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
I love this gorgeous card! You have arranged everything beautifully and I love how you grounded the boots on the background. Perfect!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs
Carol x
Post a Comment