Saturday, March 15, 2025

Allsots Week 819 Feminine or Anything Goes

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

Lynn is our host at Allsorts for the next fortnight, and she would like to see Feminine. There is the Anything Goes option too!

 

I have used AALL and Create The Story Never Ends #1149. The embossed piece came like that. Image was cut out and popped up on the arch which is a leftover piece from an SU Paper Pumpkin card kit. The die cut, faint butterfly stencil down the left, and butterfly stamp is Scrapbook and cards, and the sentiment is spellbinders. Gems are from SU!

Two prizes from Stamp Addicts, stamps and stencils

 

 Go see what the rest of the fabulous team have made!

Addicted to Stamps and More #488 Birthdays

Seize The Birthday #301 Anything that Flies or Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations March Hello Spring or Anything Goes

Triple B March Challenge Birds Butterflies & Blooms

We Love Stamping  Hello Spring or Anything Goes

Talk to ya later!

17 comments:

brenda said...

I'm always partial to an arch shape and the A&C stamp fits very nicely into this one Gail. Lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Liz said...

Great card Gail, I love the layout of your design.
Liz xx

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful image and wonderful card! You can never go wrong with books and flowers!

Sarn said...

Perfect card for a book lover. xxx

Donna said...

Stunning layout and like the pile of books with flowers!

Craftyfield said...

The mats' arch shape and the embossed background showcase the fussy cut image perfectly, Gail! x

Lynne said...

A lovely card Gail and your white background makes the image stand out well.

Sandra H said...

What a great card Gail love the layout and the books well what an image x

Darlene said...

What a fun & fabulous creation Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

Linby said...

I love how you coloured the stamp, it looks so light and fresh compared to how I used it a few months ago. Thanks for the inspiration. It's a lovely card.

HilaryJane said...

That's such a great design and I love that stack of books. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Addicted to Stamps and more

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges. Anesha

Sarah said...

I LOVE this Gail, I do love a good book, so this is right up my street!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A really lovely card and design, lovely colouring too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Ashwini Rao said...

Great job on the image's coloring - it looks very neat. I love the arched frame you've paired it up with too. It's a beautiful card with a great design. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Helen said...

A very effective design and a lovely image.

Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Sensations Challenge.

Helen x
DT