Friday, February 2, 2024

Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's February 2nd (already), so time to see who sent what to whom in the January reveal!

Challenge Directions 

Make a card using at least one of the following options. (You can actually use two, three, all the options, but you are only required to use one of them.)  

Colour Palette Option
 


(Exact matching is not required.)


Sketch Option


(Orient as desired.)



Theme Options: Mythical Creatures / Birds / Friendship


Product / Technique Options: Paint or Ink / Splatters
 
 
My card went to Alice in Finland!


I didn't have a clue what to make, so read Alice's blog. I went with friendship, and she mentions a few times that her favorite color is pink! Hope I got that right!
You still have time to sign up for February's challenge! 
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

7 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How beautifully done and what a great idea to make it with Alice's favorite colors. I am she was so happy to receive the card!

Dotty Jo said...

What a super card! This must have taken ages to arrange and then adhere to the card. A fabulous result! Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely design with the circle below and layers of blooms above - so pretty in the pinks! Julia xx

HilaryJane said...

What a happy looking little card. Love the pink, those flowers and the background xx

Arlene said...

Lovely card with the stenciled background and pretty flowers. Arlene

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! FABulous colours Gail.
Chrissyxx
Your on a 'roll' with your cards! Are you also clearing someone else's desk or is yours very large lol.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So pretty with all the flowers and pinks, Gail - I'm sure Alice loved it!!