Sunday, February 4, 2024

“As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother.” — Prince William

 Hello!

Hope you are well!!

 

Allsorts Week 766 There's a Bingo Board/ Anything Goes

I used the bottom row. Stencil, twine or ribbon, and flowers

 

Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing with a Twist of Birthdays!

I need birthday cards! I belong to a birthday group. You just pick someone to send a birthday card to! So far I've been doing one a month!

Kalens Emma went to Mexico with her sister for a week- 10 days. I told Kalen, I hope she remembers the vanilla! Before the pandemic, anyone I know that went to Mexico, brought me back a bottle of vanilla! 

Have a great day!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe! 

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Lovely stamp, great embossed back - super birthday card. That’s a nice thing to do - sending a birthday card out randomly once a month. Hope you get your vanilla! X

Liz said...

Lovely design, Gail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Bingo option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A very elegant floral card,, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and following the bingo grid.

B x

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous design Gail.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

mamawcindy said...

Such a pretty Birthday card. My birthday was yesterday. I was happy that one of the cards I received was handmade. Hope you have a lovely Valentines Day!

cindys-greencricut

Mervi said...

Lovely and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m