Hello!
How are you!?
I had the embossed background, and found the sentiment in a box; I will be combining ALL my boxes of UFO's! The plan is to USE THEM UP!! I'm sure I'll keep you up to date on how that goes!!
Allsorts Week 760 I had Cold and Ice in mind, then was sidetracked when I found this!! I'm anything goes this round!
Snippets Playground Challenge #470 Amything BUT Christmas! The background and die cut were just languishing in a box!!
December Stencil Fun Challenge Anything Goes/ Optional theme is Christmas
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, whatever you celebrated.
We all went to the movie last night. It was Disneys WISH. Was a cute movie, good story! My nephew and girlfriend left this morning/ Larry (my brother) is still here until next week. Kalen & Emma were here for Christmas dinner, then yesterday for brunch. We asked moms friend for Christmas, but she's not doing too well. We took her a plate!
I might be able to get on here a time or two before the New Year!!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

9 comments:
A very pretty creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Way to go - using up bits and bobs from your UFO box! Lovely card.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. Help yourself to the Toblerone Truffles. Xxx
A colorful and sparkly creation! I admire your goal to use those neglected pretties up...I'm ashamed to say that after a while I have so many I put most of the them in the bin and start anew. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.
Such great sparkle and stenciling, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
A lovely card Gail - isn't it great when UFO's can be gathered up to make something lovely happen!
Hugs
Di xx
Beautiful creation Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B
A lovely die cut sentiment and card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Fabulous card love the background and the sparkle on the central image thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x
Words so well said and your card is amazing x
Post a Comment