Monday, November 27, 2023

Show respect to people who don't deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a refelction of yours. ~ Dave Willis

Hello!

Hope you are well!

I have been making!


 I am linking this up at:

Allsorts Week 756 A/G Option: Colors of Winter

Creative Fingers Challenge #266 A/G

Crafty Catz #660 A/G Optional Twist: Christmas or Winter

Happy Little Stampers November Stencil Challenge

Krafty Chicks challenge #691 All Occasions

November Rudolph Days Challenge 

I want to give a shout out to one of my favorite Canadian online stores!

Scrap and Stamp! I placed an order and received the wrong color ink. They sent the right one, a self addressed envelope to return the one I didn't want, and included this cute stamp set! 

I am also done cleaning and organizing. For a minute. I have 2 boxes of stuff that the Girl Guides will be excited about!

Telus is supposed to show up this afternoon. My mom has not had a working phone for 2 weeks! This is after we had to get an electrician, too make sure the problem wasn't in the house. It isn't.

Gotta go!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

There is something about cute little penguins-love this Gail 💕Sue Kment

brenda said...

A fun Christmas card Gail, One of our son's had no phone/internet last week, turned out a mouse had eaten through a cable!

B x

Sarah said...

That is a super cute little fellow!! Thank you so much for bringing him along to Allsorts this week. Sarah

Linby said...

So cute and a lovely stencilled background too. Great quote today!
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Jenny L said...

Hi Gail,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and that penguin is so cute fab background you have created.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute focal image - he goes great with the stenciled background. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Gail l just adore your image x

Liz said...

Cute card, Gail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx